Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook: Jan 6th

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...wind

I am thinking...my abs hurt

I am thankful...for a safe and fun trip to Jeju

In the kitchen...leftover pork stir-fry and tuna noodle casserole

I am wearing...workout clothes but I am about to change back into my work clothes...for a few more hours

I am creating...a healthy lifestyle

I am going...back to work

I am wondering...when I should mail my best friend's birthday gift

I am reading...Chocolate Beach by Julie Carobini



 
I am looking forward to...bowling on Wednesday with my adult students
 
 
Exercise today? Yes. Day 2 of Skinny Ms. Summer Abs
 
 
Today's Bible reading...Samuel 18-20
 
 
Around the house...laundry is hanging to dry but it is to cold

I am pondering...what job I want to have when I return home

A favorite quote for today..."You can't do everything but, by damn, you can do something"- Dr. Dunn (my former college professor)

One of my favorite things...hot chocolate with milk

A few plans for the rest of the week: to go to the post office and to meet a new friend for dinner

Join the fun at :http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/ 

 
01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

1 comment :