Sunday, January 11, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook: Jan 12

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...sunshine!

I am thinking...I want some okra!

I am thankful... for my sweet husband

In the kitchen...beef and cheesy potatoes

I am wearing...workout clothes but I am about to change back into my work clothes

I am creating...a list of gift idea for the bestie's birthday present

I am going...to work

I am wondering...when I should go grocery shopping

I am reading...Chocolate Beach by Julie Carobini



 
I am looking forward to...eating chicken spaghetti
 
 
Exercise today? Yes. Day 7 of Skinny Ms. Summer Abs
 
Around the house...laundry is hanging and dry but I haven't gotten around to folding it yet

I am pondering...the best fried dessert....any ideas

 
One of my favorite things...real cheese....something Korea has a shortage of

A few plans for the rest of the week: get back on the writing train

Join the fun at :http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/ 
01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

2 comments :

  1. At least you have been productive in workout clothes. I am still in my P.J.'s! Ha Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained. website development islamabad

    ReplyDelete