Friday, January 9, 2015

7-7-7

This year I decided to forgo resolutions and set 7 goals for myself in 3 different areas of my life. I always make culinary goals because they are fun for me to accomplish and I get the satisfaction from checking an item off my list.

This year I decided to also make faith and writing related goals because they are very important areas of my life.

What about you, did you make any goals or resolutions for the new year?


 



 
Faith

    1. Read Bible daily.
    2. Read Keep it Shut.
    3. Keep a prayer journal.
    4. Go to church regularly.
    5. Practice being kind.
    6. Weigh what I want to say against Scripture before I speak.
    7. Share my faith with others

Writing

  1. Write the final chapter of my book.
  2. Do a weekly Mama Kat prompt.
  3. Do a biweekly Daybook post.
  4. Do 3+ blog posts a week.
  5. Write 104 pages of Patience.
  6. Write 24 new Westbound poems.
  7. Keep up more with my inspiration journals.
Culinary

  1. Make vegetable stock regularly.
  2. Learn to make beef gravy.
  3. Make a fried dessert.
  4. Make a rice cooker cake.
  5. Try brownie pancakes (with peanut butter sauce?).
  6. Learn to make tortillas.
  7. Learn how to make a Korean dish from scratch.

What did you accomplish in 2014? 01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

No comments :

Post a Comment