Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I'm Still Here!

Argh! My computer died for about two weeks but thankfully my husband was able to figure out what was wrong and fix it. I'm so happy I didn't have to pay for repairs.

Now that everything is back up and running properly you can expect that we'll wrap up the behind the blog series in the next few weeks.

Also, I'm getting caught up with the August book review.

And...I have big news to share.

No. I am NOT pregnant.

We have new  teaching jobs and will be moving to a new city sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.

We're moving to Mokpo, South Korea. It's much smaller than the city we live in now and I'm so excited. I believe it has 250,000 people and where we are now has about 3.5 million.

And, huge bonus for me, it's on the coast!

I'm so excited to see what the next year olds for us.

Praise God for blessing us with new jobs and a home.

01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

1 comment :

  1. How wonderful and I am so excited for you, lovely! Have a great day and talk to you soon. xo

    ReplyDelete