Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 2014 W&W Bookworm Book Club



I love to watch Swamp People because I enjoy listening to their accents and learning about their down to earth way of life near the bayou.

That's exactly what I got when I read Under the Sassafras by Hattie Mae. Mae truly captured the essence of both the place and the people.

Under the Sassafras is the story of a widow and her children who come across a mystery man in the swamp. The story takes places as the family falls in love with the man struggling to reclaim his memory.

Under the Sassafras is part mystery, romance and place story. Give it a whirl. You'll love it. I know I did.

Check it out here:



If you've read a good book this month feel free to link up here! Next month's topic is Religious/Spiritual. Go ahead and pick out a good book. Reviews will go up the last day of the month.


Also, don't forget to grab the book club button!



Wit and Wanderings
01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for hosting, so linking up my posts every month. Will add your button to my posts from now on. http://dinoheromommy.com/

    ReplyDelete