I've been blogging on this site since May and I thought I'd take a look back at what's happened here this year.
My Favorite Posts
1. This is a newer post but I loved reaching back to my roots in Where I'm From.
2. Seventeen is about the summer I met my closest friends.
3. I love this funny story from my students in Nothing, If Not Honest
4. I really love this example of how God has provided for us in Korea. I titled it My Fish and Loaves Story because it seemed that God was making everything multiple.
Most Popular Posts
1. Jane of All Trades is where I blogged about my dream jobs.
2. In my post, Just a Regular Day, I shared what a typical teaching day looked like at my former academy.
3. Throwback Thursday: 2006 was where I shared about my childhood best friend and our beach trips.
4. Lessons in Gratitude is about things I learned to appreciate much more after living in Korea. Hint: They're all things I took for granted in America.
What type of post is your favorite? Recipes? Travel stories? Reflections? Funny stories?
*This post inspired by a Mama Kat prompt.