Friday, December 5, 2014

Top Gift Picks (That Won't Break the Bank)

It seems that everybody whose somebody these days is putting out a gift guide. So here's my list of gifts I think you'd enjoy giving and receiving this holiday season.

Wrapped Gift

For the Booklover:

This handmade bookmark makes a sweet stocking stuffer:

Unique Bookmark for Booklovers/Bedtime Stories/Diary/Bookworms/Fairytales/Thrillers/ Sci-Fi/ Romance. Ideal stocking filler for Christmas

Frostbeard, an etsy shop, sells candles scented in a variety of book related scents. I'm pining after "The Shire" and "Sassenach", from two of my favorite book series.  They also sell scents like bookstore and trashy romance.



I'm also excited to try Paddywax's collection of literary candles. They created scents based around authors. I'm especially interested in the Mark Twain candle.





For the Cupcake Lover:

These vintage inspired cupcake earrings were my one of my birthday gifts this year. I can't wait for them to come! I'd been admiring them for some time. There are matching rings and necklaces available as well!

Pink Cupcake earrings - Cupcake Party favor - Cute jewelry  (E019)

I've also been craving this cute cupcake pan necklace:





For the Foodie:

I follow Lisa Leake's website, 100 Days of Real Food , and I can't wait to get my hands on her cookbook.





This is a great gift for the cook who likes to party! Great for serving foods that need to be shelled or pitted before eaten. They can also be used separately.




I love this brownie brittle. The chocolate chip is my favorite but they make a few other flavors.


For the Fashionista :

These pink and white earrings are currently on sale and come with free worldwide shipping for the season!

White tulip and pink earrings - Flower jewelry  - Bloom Collection by BeautySpot (E138)

What better way to stay warm and stylish this winter than with these super soft boot cuffs or lacy infinity scarf in your choice of color?

Cream Boot Cuffs

Lacy Infinity Scarf



This simple gold leaves necklace would make a stunning gift without breaking the bank!

Gold Leaves Necklace, Tiny Triple Gold Leaves



For Your Man:

I think my husband would like these next two items for his mancave.

Who doesn't love bacon?


Or beer?
Pillow-Periodic Table Element  Beer Embroidered- black cotton and white felt

If your man likes to smell good I'd try this apple jack scented bar soap. for a stocking stuffer. This shop has a variety of scents so click around!

Apple Jack Handmade Cold Process Soap


What's on your wish list this year? What gifts do you love to give?


*All recommendations are my 100% honest opinion. I am not compensated for any of the etsy links. If you click through and purchase from an Amazon link then I may receive a small commission.

**Inspired by Mama Kat 01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

5 comments :

  1. Love the whole selection and that soap must smell amazing:) Happy Wednesday, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about the book lover suggestions. I love making bookmarks myself and hadn't thought about making and using them for stocking stuffers for my book loving family! All your recommendations are just awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I generally skip right over gift-giving lists -- they are always so nutty. Yours, however, was awesome! So many really neat things. Enjoy those adorable earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcake earrings are adorable! Do they come in clips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift ideas!!! I love this list!

    ReplyDelete