Saturday, October 11, 2014

New Routines

I'm getting used to my new schedule. I work 1:30-9 MF, 1:30-9, 10-11 W and 2-10 on TuTh. Mike usually works 2-9.

My head teacher, Nina goes grocery shopping at the big store on Friday nights so I'll be joining her for a weekly shopping trip.

So, I shopped Friday night, we ate leftovers today and I put together our meal plan until our next shopping trip.



Sunday-  lunch omelets
            -dinner Samgypsal Leftovers

Monday- Smoked Duck, Cabbage and Beans

Tuesday- Smothered Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Honey Carrots

Wednesday- Tuna Helper

Thursday-  Fried Pork Chops with  Seasoned Rice and Peas

Friday- Leftovers

These will be our lunches and for dinners we will have: ham and cheese sandwiches, tuna salad sandwiches, fruit and cereal and fruit with yogurt.

What are you making for dinner this week?


01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

No comments :

Post a Comment